What We Offer
Our Singapore payroll service, Singapore payroll management service and payroll outsourcing services or employee outsourcing service cover the following areas :
Contract Staff Outsourcing Service and Contract Staffing Management
HR Payroll Outsourcing and HR Outsourcing including maintaining payroll file for direct employee / outsourced contract staff
Ensure all outsourced contract staff managed complies with Singapore Employment Laws and Regulations
Make appropriate Central Provident Fund (CPF), and other statutory contributions such as Skills Development Levy (SDL), community based contributions such as CDAC, MBMF, SINDA or ECF contributions using payroll software
Arrange salary processing and disbursement to employees via bank giro transfer
Provide detailed company payroll report for management’s review using cloud based payroll processing software
Prepare and submit ad hoc statutory claims such as national service, maternity, childcare, etc
Apply, submit and process the application for appropriate government training grants available for your employees
Submit yearly employee income declaration tax file to Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) using cloud based payroll software
The most common types of staff being outsourced by companies are those that are non-critical in nature or ancillary staff such as IT contract staff, administrative temporary staff, short term professional staff on projects etc. Some companies also do so due to corporate management issues relating to the number of permanent headcount which they can hire directly on their payroll.
- Our team works with a local payroll software partner, SMARTHRMS to support our payroll service which is ideal for remote work environments.
- While we utilise latest cloud technologies to store all payroll data, our system is well secured and reliable as it is powered by Amazon Web Service.
- E-payslip self service capability where employees can login to view payslips real time anytime
- Web based management and reporting of leaves, claims with optional modules for e-leave, e-claims and e-attendance.
- Established in Singapore since 2006, our payroll system has been adopted and trusted by more than 600 companies in Singapore