Singapore Payroll Processing Service
Our Singapore payroll processing service cover the following areas :
- Maintaining payroll file for direct employee / outsourced contract staff
- Ensure all employment contracts complies with Singapore Employment Laws and Regulations
- Make appropriate Central Provident Fund (CPF), and other statutory contributions such as Skills Development Levy (SDL), community based contributions such as CDAC, MBMF, SINDA or ECF contributions using payroll software
- Arrange salary processing and disbursement to employees via bank giro transfer
- Provide detailed company payroll report for management’s review using cloud based payroll processing software
- Prepare and submit ad hoc statutory claims such as national service, maternity, childcare, etc
- Apply, submit and process the application for appropriate government training grants available for your employees
- Submit yearly employee income declaration tax file to Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) using cloud based payroll software
Payroll Software System
- Our Singapore payroll processing service team works with a local payroll software partner, SMARTHRMS to support our payroll service which is ideal for remote work environments.
- While we utilise latest cloud technologies to store all payroll data, our system is well secured and reliable as it is powered by Amazon Web Service.
- E-payslip self service capability where employees can login to view payslips real time anytime
- Web based management and reporting of leaves, claims with optional modules for e-leave, e-claims and e-attendance.
- Established in Singapore since 2006, our payroll system has been adopted and trusted by more than 600 companies in Singapore